My little humble veggie plot in my back garden in Dunstable Bedfordshire.

Friday 11 May 2007

More Plants........

The postie is doing overtime with the plant delivery's another lot turned up yesterday and today yesterday was 12 fuchsias some looked and bit unwell rang Thompson & Morgan up and they are replacing them and today more petunia's

The weather is unsettled looks like rain again, Just check on veg 45 out of 50 onions are up my potatoes are getting there first green leaves, Beetroot is looking good pea's are romping away Beans are also looking good, My Greyhound cabbage and Broccoli are doing well in the brassica house, In the lean too the Chinese cabbage & Swedes are also doing well. The Tomatoes & Cucumber's doubling in size and finally plenty of fruit in my garden.

No comments: